**ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ON MAY 1, 2013 AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 15, 2013. THESE FORMS ARE ACCESSED OR UPLOADED VIA THE STUDENT'S myNEU PORTAL - Find "The N.U.in Program" link under the "Self-Service" tab**1. General Enrollment Form
This enrollment form collects personal information, N.U.in housing details, and emergency contact information.2. Pre-departure Paperwork
Use the following links to download and fill out all pre-departure paperwork. Once completed, each document must be uploaded via the student's myNEU portal by clicking “The N.U.in Program” link and following the instructions on the screen.
- N.U.in Withdrawal Policy
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Liability Waiver
- Release & Certification Form
- Host Family Agreement Form
- Volunteer Work Application Form: Word or PDF version
- Scan of the student’s passport photo page (color)
- Passport-sized photo (see this website for guidance)
- Documentation for Learning Disability Accommodations (if applicable)
- Northeastern University Health Report (send directly to UHCS)
- N.U.in Conduct Policy (review - no signature needed on this document)
Participants also register for their Fall 2013 N.U.in courses within the same system.