**ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ON MAY 1, 2014 AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 16, 2014. THESE FORMS ARE ACCESSED OR UPLOADED VIA THE STUDENT'S myNEU PORTAL - Find "The N.U.in Program" link under the "Self-Service" tab**1. General Enrollment Form
This enrollment form collects personal information, N.U.in housing details, and emergency contact information.2. Pre-departure Paperwork
Use the following links to download and fill out all pre-departure paperwork. Once completed, each document must be uploaded via the student's myNEU portal by clicking “The N.U.in Program” link and following the instructions on the screen.
Please note that the links below will become active when paperwork is available, on or before May 1.
- N.U.in Withdrawal Policy
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Liability Waiver
- International Student Offer Acceptance Form
- Underage Student Agreement (for students under 18 only)
- Scan of the student’s passport photo page (color)
- Passport-sized photo (click here for guidance)
- Documentation for Learning Disability Accommodations (if applicable)
- SUT Disability Accommodation Form
- Northeastern University Health Report (send directly to UHCS)
- N.U.in Conduct Policy (review - no signature needed on this document)
Participants also register for their Fall 2014 N.U.in courses within the same system.