**ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AFTER MAY 1, 2014 AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 16, 2014. THESE FORMS ARE ACCESSED OR UPLOADED VIA THE STUDENT'S myNEU PORTAL - Find "The N.U.in Program" link under the "Enrollment Information" tab**1. General Enrollment Form
This enrollment form collects personal information, N.U.in housing details, and registration for Pre-departure Orientation.2. Pre-departure Paperwork
Use the following links to download and fill out all pre-departure paperwork. Once completed, each document must be uploaded via the student's myNEU portal by clicking “The N.U.in Program” link and following the instructions on the screen.
- N.U.in Withdrawal Policy: print, sign, and upload BOTH PAGES
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Liability Waiver: print, sign, and upload BOTH PAGES
- Scan of the student’s passport photo page (color)
- Passport-sized photo (MUST follow these guidelines)
- International Student Offer Acceptance Form
- Underage Student Agreement (for students under 18 only)
- SUT Disability Accommodation Form with attached documentation
- Service-Learning Skills Assessment
- Service-Learning Pre-Service Assessment
- Northeastern University Health Report (send directly to UHCS)
- Northeastern Code of Student Conduct with N.U.in Program Supplement (review - no signature needed on these documents)
Participants also register for their Fall 2014 N.U.in courses within the same system.