College Compatibility in Australia
The curriculum in the N.U.in Australia program is tailored to meet the academic needs and requirements of students in the following colleges. Use the links below to view the 2014 curriculum and course descriptions. Please note that all curriculum maps are subject to change.
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences: Health Science majors ONLY
- College of Computer and Information Science (CCIS)
- College of Engineering (COE)
- College of Science (COS)
- D'Amore-McKim School of Business: Business Administration majors ONLY
- Undeclared students whose primary academic interest lies within CCIS, COE, COS, or those specified in Bouvé and the School of Business
N.U.in & Northeastern Curriculum
Courses are carefully selected and developed to align with the first semester Freshman curriculum taught at Northeastern. Here, find the typical Freshman courses in which students are enrolled at Northeastern during the fall semester. In addition to fulfilling Major requirements, N.U.in courses also count toward the NU Core, our institution-wide general education requirements for all students in all majors. Learn more about the NU Core philosophy >>
Currriculum is developed to integrate learning opportunities that focus on aspects of the society that N.U.in students are surrounded by while keeping them on track with their college and/or major requirements. N.U.in Australia participants take courses with their N.U.in peers, other study abroad students from around the world, and Australian students attending SUT, allowing participants a wide variety of viewpoints and perspectives.
Learn more about your Northeastern College or Program: