William D. Kay
|William D. Kay
Areas of Study
Public Policy and Administration, Organization Theory, Science and Technology Policy
- Sandler, R. and Kay, W. D., “The GMO-Nanotech (Dis)Analogy?” Bulletin of Science, Technology, and Society 26 (2006): 57-62.
- Defining NASA: The Historical Debate Over the Agency’s Mission. Albany: State University of New York Press, 2005.
- Can Democracies Fly in Space? The Challenge of Revitalizing the U.S. Space Program. Westport, CT: Praeger, 1995
- “Problem Definition and Policy Contradiction: John F. Kennedy and the ‘Space Race.’” Policy Studies Journal 31:1 (2003), pp. 53-69.
- “Advocacy Coalitions and National Space Policy” in Elgar Sadeh (ed), Space Politics and Policy: An Evolutionary Perspective. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002, pp. 43-57 (co-authored with C. J. Bosso)