Looking for Northeastern Students4Giving (NS4G), please click here to go to the Social Impact Lab.
Housed in the Social Impact Lab at Northeastern University, Northeastern Students4Giving (NS4G) is an experiential philanthropy education program that combines rigorous academic content with real-dollar grant making to:
- teach students about the socioeconomic role of the nonprofit sector and philanthropy in the U.S.
- foster leadership, strategic thinking, and innovation in the social impact arena.
- prepare students to think, work, and collaborate across sectors.
- promote a campus-wide culture of giving and civic engagement.
- strengthen the relationship between students and the communities in which they live.