Staying on top of social media is a great way to make sure you always know what’s happening at Northeastern. Here are five social media outlets where you can find— and connect with—your university:
- Facebook: Stay up-to-date on all Northeastern news, participate in caption contests, find out about upcoming events, and more.
- Twitter: Engage with Northeastern and learn about campus activities.
- YouTube: Check out a range of short, engaging videos that tell stories about co-op students, campus events, and faculty research.
- Instagram: Get a behind-the-scenes, visual look at campus life.
- LinkedIn: Connect and network with other Northeastern students and alumni.
Did you know that President Aoun is also on Twitter? You can find him at @PresidentAoun.