With the fall semester about to begin, find out when the Northeastern athletics teams will be hosting their first home games of the season:
- The women's soccer team started its regular season with a West Coast swing, and now the Huskies' first home game is Friday at 6 p.m. against Northwestern at Parsons Field in Brookline.
- The field hockey team will also host its home opener on Friday at 6 p.m., when the Huskies face Monmouth at the new Dedham Field.
- In its first home match, the women's volleyball team will face the University of New Hampshire on Tuesday, Sept. 3 at 7 p.m. at the Cabot Center.
- Men's soccer kicks off its home campaign against Fairfield on Sept. 7 at 6 p.m. at Parsons Field.
- It may still be summer, but hockey season is right around the corner. The women's team hosts its home opener Oct. 4 vs. Syracuse at Matthews Arena. The men's team opens at home the following night against Dalhousie University.