Move-in week at Northeastern is chock full of fun and informative campus events. Here are five tips to help you make the most of Welcome Week:
- Welcome Week has gone mobile with the Guidebook application. Undergraduate students can download the guide today for information on student organizations, important contact lists, and campus maps.
- Starting Wednesday, a Welcome Week Information Booth will be set up in Krentzman Quad from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visit the table for information on fun activities, tickets to events, and answers to general questions.
- In an effort to promote sustainability, the Husky Environmental Action Team will sell gently used dormitory items—from clothing to furniture—at a yard sale-style event in the Curry Student Center Ballroom on Sunday, Sept. 1 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dubbed “Trash2Treasure,” the student-run program prides itself on collecting and reusing perfectly good dorm room goodies that may have otherwise been tossed in the garbage.
- Each Living Learning Community in first-year residence halls has a corresponding Facebook page. Find yours to learn more about your community and connect with your peers.
- Make time to eat during Move-in. Here are the hours of operation for on-campus dining facilities for Aug. 25 to Sept. 2.
Click here for an overview of all of the Welcome Week events planned for undergraduates.