Skip to Content

Enrollment Information


What you will need to begin enrollment:

  1. Birth Certificate(Copy)
  2. SAT/ACT (Copy of screenshot from
  3. HS/College Transcripts(can be unofficial)
  4. Attached Dental Form page 1 of attachment( you fill in the name and address of your dentist, and sign on the bottom)
  5. Attached Activities Form page 2 of attachment (Fill in all your activities from HS/College)
  6. Either page two of your school physical(at the health center) or the Attached Medical Fitness Statement page 3 of attachment(Take it to the Student Health Center where they will sign off)


CC Form 104R Sep 30 2013 blank