1) Clean Air-Cool Planet (CA-CP) Fellowships
A 10-week, full-time summer positions that pair exceptionally talented students with challenging, real-world projects to advance innovative climate change solutions and leadership. Fellows are provided mentorship, networking opportunities and a stipend.
2) Applications for Environmental Leadership Program’s Fellowships
ELP is now selecting classes for its New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT) and Eastern Regional (NJ, NY, eastern PA) Programs and planning the return of our Chesapeake Region (DC, MD, VA).
3) Summer Jobs with Massachusetts Fair Share
Fair Share Alliance works to provide every American with a fair shot at a good job, a secure future and a strong voice in our democracy. But powerful, entrenched interests are gaming the system to their benefit, while denying everyone else a fair shot. Call CHRIS at 617-332-3694 to set up an interview and to hear more about positions that are available.
4) Summer Jobs with Massachusetts Fair Share
The Fund for the Public Interest is a national non-profit organization that works to build support for progressive organizations. We are hiring smart, passionate, and hard-working people to work on our campaign to increase solar power with Environment Massachusetts. Later in the summer we’ll be working to decrease waste by updating the bottle bill with MASSPIRG.
Our full time staff:
- Run campaigns for groups like the Human Rights Campaign, Environment Massachusetts, and MASSPIRG.
- Make a difference on critical issues like expanding solar energy and decreasing waste in MA.
- Earn $4000-$6000 for the summer.
OR Call our office: 617-747-4329 to get scheduled for an interview. Ask for Paul!
Learn more about these positions at: www.jobsforgoodcauses.org