- Daniel Faber, Department of Sociology, Northeastern University
- Lora Karaoglu, Department of Sociology, Northeastern University
- Nahide Konak, Department of Sociology, Buffalo State College
Publications by Research Associates
- Daniel Faber, “Building a Transnational Environmental Justice Movement: Obstacles and Opportunities in the Age of Globalization,” in Joe Bandy and Jackie Smith (eds.), Coalitions Across Borders: Negotiating Difference and Unity in Transnational Struggles Against Neoliberalism (New York: Roman & Littlefield, 2005). Please download here: Global_EJ_Movement.pdf
- Daniel Faber and Deborah McCarthy, “Neo-Liberalism, Globalization, and the Struggle for Ecological Democracy: Linking Sustainability and Environmental Justice,” in Julian Agyeman, Robert Bullard, and Robert Evans (eds.), Just Sustainabilities: Development in an Unequal World (London: Earthscan Books).