Welcome to the Master of Urban and Regional Policy program.
On this page you will find key information and links to resources. If you have any questions that are not addressed, please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Director of Academic Programs
Core Course Descriptions
International Student Information
If you are an international student and have questions regarding your visa status, please contact: Sheila Magee Beare in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. You should also contact the International Student & Scholar Institute for information on orientation, Boston, and Cultural Programs.
- Directed Study Form (This form must be submitted with all directed study requests.)
- Incomplete Grade Form
- Leave of Absence Form
- Internal Application (This form is used to apply to a different degree program.)
- Transfer Credit Form
Additional Northeastern Resources
- Financial Aid (for Graduate Students in the College of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Campus Maps and Directions
- Parking Information
- Graduate Programs in the College of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Office of the University Registrar
- University Health & Counseling Services
- Information Services
- Student Employment Office