Become an Exhibitor for MRES 2014
While the conference is mainly focused on its technical program, there will be a very limited number of slots allocated for exhibits in the area adjacent to the main conference room and refreshment breaks.
There are following benefits of exhibiting at the MRES 2014:
- An exclusive exposure to the entire pool of attendees throughout the duration of the meeting.
- 8 x 6 feet exhibit booth space for your use equipped (upon request) by a table and 2 chairs.
- One full access to the conference technical sessions.
- Logo of your organization prominently posted on the conference brochure and all outgoing electronic communications.
- 10 to 15 minute time slot during the technical program to highlight your organization and exhibit to the conference delegates.
The registration fee for exhibiting at the meeting is $999. If you’re interested in becoming an exhibitor, please follow the link below to register:
MRES 2014 Conference Sponsorship
Your organization is cordially invited to become a sponsor of the 2nd Annual Northeastern University Conference on Multi-scale Renewable Energy Storage 2014 or if you would like to support the NUCRET – Northeastern University Center for Renewable Energy Technology.
There are following benefits of becoming a sponsor:
- Your organization’s logo and highlights on all the conference documentation and electronic communications.
- Placement of sponsoring organization’s insignia on all the conference signage.
- One full access to the all conference events
- 10 to 15 minutes podium time during conference main session to highlight your organizations activities and involvement into the energy storage technology and/or business
- List of conference attendees with emails for one post-conference communication
Among the additional sponsorship opportunities there are:
- Conference refreshments sponsorship
- Conference luncheon sponsorship
- Lanyard sponsorship
Register online to become MRES 2014 sponsor:
If you are interested in a special level of sponsorship or have any questions about becoming a sponsor, please don’t hesitate to contact the organizers.
PLEASE NOTE: No goods or services will be given in return for this gift. This donation amount is above and beyond any conference registration / exhibit booth.