NUGO is Northeastern University's central administrative mobile app for students. NUGO is a partial replacement for the current Northeastern mobile application, which was removed from the iTunes, and Google Play stores in September 2015.
NUGO delivers access to useful online campus information and transactions to all students. The app has been tested by Northeastern students and they have provided feedback on both iPhone and Android platforms. The app has also been tested for accessibility and usability.
- View Course Schedule
- Link to mobile-enabled Registrar website to view course catalog & more
- View Student Husky Card Balances and Transactions (Husky Dollars, Meal Plan Balances, Laundry Bucks, Print Bucks)
- Services Near Me (Vendors, Laundry, etc.)
- View Academic Advisors and Contact Advisors directly from the application
- View Student Holds/Blocks (with next step to resolve)
- Add Profiler meal plans to your Husky Card
- Add Money to your Husky Card Husky Dollars Balance
- Convenient Access to other Northeastern useful mobile applications like Blackboard Mobile Learn, CBORD Mobile ID, University Tickets
- Campus location-based social check-ins and information sharing (NUze)
- Push Notifications
- Personalized Warning Cards, Information Cards, Instant Polls and Push Notifications.
Download the new NUGO app from the iTunes or Google Play stores today and let us know what you think. Also follow us on Twitter @mobile_nu to keep track of new features available on NUGO and information about other new Northeastern University mobile applications in development. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com.