If you’re ready to advance in your career—and your life—apply to Northeastern’s Master of Legal Studies.
To apply to the program, you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
To complete the application process, you must submit:
- Online application
- Professional resumé
- Transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL scores (non-native English speakers only)
- GRE or LSAT scores (optional)
Tuition and fees are set on an annual basis by Northeastern University’s Board of Trustees. The current estimated cost of this program for the 2016-2017 academic year is $945 per semester hour, or $28,350. Please visit Student Financial Services or connect with your enrollment coach for more information. Our Double Husky Scholarship program provides all alumni with a bachelor’s degree from Northeastern a tuition discount of up to 25% when they enroll in any of more than 100 full-time programs. Some students may also be available for federal financial aid or veterans benefits. Contact the Student Financial Services office for more information.