If you’re ready to advance in your career—and your life—apply to Northeastern’s Master of Legal Studies.
To apply to the program, you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
To complete the application process, you must submit:
• Transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
• A personal statement
• Two letters of recommendation
• Official TOEFL scores (non-native English speakers only)
• GRE or LSAT scores (optional)
Tuition and fees are set on an annual basis by Northeastern University’s Board of Trustees. The current estimated cost of this program for the 2014-2015 academic year is $900 per semester hour. Please visit Student Financial Services or connect with your enrollment coach for more information.
Our Double Husky Scholarship program provides all alumni with a bachelor’s degree from Northeastern a tuition discount of up to 25% when they enroll in any of more than 100 full-time programs.