If you’re ready to advance in your career—and your life—apply to Northeastern’s Master of Legal Studies.
To apply to the program, you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
To complete the application process, you must submit:
• Transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
• A personal statement
• Two letters of recommendation
• Official TOEFL scores (non-native English speakers only)
• GRE or LSAT scores (optional)
Tuition and fees are set on an annual basis by Northeastern University’s Board of Trustees. For the current estimated cost of this program, please visit Student Financial Services or connect with your enrollment coach for more information.
Our Double Husky Scholarship program provides all alumni with a bachelor’s degree from Northeastern a tuition discount of up to 25% when they enroll in any of more than 100 full-time programs.