The Graduate Students of Color Association at Northeastern University was established in Fall 2009 with the mission to serve as a catalyst in providing retention, support, and training for minority graduate and professional students.
Our goals are as follows:
1) To establish a support network for minorities pursuing graduate education at Northeastern University
2) To disseminate information to members pertaining to academic, financial, and social needs
3) To serve as role models for undergraduate minorities intending to pursue graduate or professional degrees
4) To promote and encourage community service within the minority graduate community
5) To establish a strong rapport among faculty, staff, and administrators
To request a copy of our constitution, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next General Body Meeting - Thursday, Nov. 10th at 6:30pm in the African American Institute, Conference Room. The general body meeting begins at 7pm following a brief meet n' greet. Refreshments will be served!