PSM - Faculty
Faculty members affiliated with the Professional Masters in Marine Biology Program are leading scientists who direct active research programs. Our average faculty member has over 8 years of teaching experience with our program.
Faculty choose to teach in this program because they enjoy the ability to instruct motivated students at an advanced level, and in an intimate field setting not possible in traditional university courses.
Our students spend their time in the close company of scientists from both academia and the private sector, all of whom provide a personal perspective regarding their career. Students emerge from this program with a clear understanding of their career options.
Fall Semester, Marine Science Center, Nahant, MA
- Dr. Matt Bracken, Northeastern University
- Dr. Donald Cheney, Northeastern University
- Dr. Luke Miller, Northeastern University
- Dr. Sal Genovese, Northeastern University
- Ted Lyman, B.S., Northeastern University
- Dr. Geoffrey Trussell, Northeastern University
Winter Semester, Smithsonian Tropical Research Station, Bocas del Toro, Panama
- Dr. Mia Adreani, California State University Northridge
- Dr. Richard Aronson, Florida Institute of Technology
- Daniel Bisaccio, M.S., Brown University
- Dr. Brian Helmuth, University of South Carolina
- Dr. Josh Idjadi, Western Connecticut State University
- Dr. James Leichter, Scripps Institute of Oceanography
- William Precht, M.S., NOAA / Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Dr. Steve Vollmer, Northeastern University
- Dr. Clare Wormald, California State University Northridge