NU Shipping Store
Two Locations: 7 Speare Commons - Lower Level and
716 Columbus Ave 40 CP - Lower Level
Hours of Operation:
8 AM - 7:45 PM Monday - Friday
10 AM - 3:45 PM Saturday
We provide mail and package shipping services for the entire Northeastern community.
Facts about the service:
You must present Husky ID to use the service.
· NO CASH. Accepted methods of payment: Husky, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover cards only.
· We sell books of stamps. Postage for single letters can be printed, in addition, postage can be printed for almost any amount, however, item must be presented at the customer service desk for processing.
· A limited amount of supplies are available for sale. This includes small and large envelopes including padded envelopes. We also sell boxes, tape and bubble wrap. We have many supplies that are free but are specific to certain shipping services.
· The customer is responsible for packaging and sealing the parcel.
· International Services - Documents Only. Due to custom regulations we recommend using the UPS store on Huntington Ave or The United States Post Office on Mass Ave for all other personal international shipping.
· All overnight delivery purchases must be made by 3 PM, Monday - Friday to ensure next day delivery. ALL shipping purchases made on Saturday will not be picked up to go out for delivery until Monday or the next business day.
We do NOT process packages via FedEx nor can we accept outgoing prepaid FedEx packages.