Shireen HeadshotLevel welcomes Shireen Pourbemani as its Student Success Manager. As a Student Success Manager, Shireen’s role is supporting Level students and alumni and helping them achieve their personal and professional goals.

We recently sat down with Shireen and asked her a few questions and she is eager to make a meaningful impact to ensure all Level students have a successful experience.

What drew you to Level?

Education. I truly believe no form of education is ever wasted. I love how Level’s bootcamps have a capstone associated with a sponsor, making students get a taste of the real world with analytics and making the transition smoother.

What makes you most excited about being Level’s Student Success Manager?

The students (obviously!). I’m excited to be able to interact with a wide range of students who are furthering their education to achieve their goals. Level students are part of this community where they share an interest of analytics but they’re all taking Level courses for different reasons. I’m excited to learn about the students and find out how we at Level can support them pursue those goals.

How do you plan on enhancing the Level experience from student to post-graduation?

The Level student experience includes everything from applying through graduation and beyond. My first thought is always to make sure the students are being supported during their time at Level and after as Level alumni. I will coordinate more open panels, networking and others events held in their cohorts so they also have access to resources they might need during the program and even after they have graduated. Along with sending them invitations, I plan on contacting them regularly to make sure they are aware I am here to support them if need be.

What networking or other events for students are you most excited about planning?

We have the potential of organizing a few field trips to businesses for students which I am most excited about. It’s a good way to get students out of the classroom and show them how businesses are using analytics in the real world. It also gives them an opportunity to see the many different ways they can use analytics once they graduate. I also am really excited about all our networking events  – any chance a student/alum has to get their name out and meet different people is beneficial.

Leave us with a fun fact!

Fun fact is I’ve always loved to dance ever since I was a little girl and now I’m part of an Iranian dance group that has danced all over the country. We are a group of young professionals and students in the Boston area that loves to spread the Persian culture through dance.

We are excited to have Shireen on board and bring the student experience to a new level!