Success in teaching requires us to think of our students holistically and remember that they have many concerns and activities outside of the classroom that influence their performance.
Each college offers academic advising and other support services to its students. The following links direct you to these services.
- College of Arts, Media & Design (Academic Advising and Co-operative Education)
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business (Student Services)
- College of Computer and Information Science (Advising)
- College of Engineering (Student Services)
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences (Undergraduate Student Services)
- School of Law (Academic Success Program)
- College of Professional Studies (Academic and Student Support Services)
- College of Science (Academic Support)
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities (Academic Advising and Support)
The following organizations offer support to students across the University.
- Disability Resource Center
- International Student & Scholar Institute
- University Health and Counseling Services
- Writing Center
The We Care program includes a coalition of University services that collaborate to help departments and faculty identify and address the needs of students in crisis.