During the spring 2014 semester, the Center for Advancing Teaching and Learning through Research will be facilitating a Co-Op Inquiry Group to support co-op coordinators in implementing the revised co-op curriculum.
All co-op coordinators are welcome. The sessions are intended to foster dialogue among those piloting the curriculum and those who will be implementing it in fall 2014, giving co-op coordinators a head start in incorporating the revised curriculum into their courses.
The inquiry group will be meeting at the following times:
- Thursday, January 23, 10:30am-12:00pm. Topic: Mindset
- Wednesday, February 5, 10:00am-11:30am. Topic: Mindfulness
- Thursday, February 20, 10:30am-12:00pm. Topic: Situated Cognition
- Tuesday, March 11, 1:30-3:00pm. Topic: Motivation
- Wednesday, March 26, 10:30am-12:00pm. Topic: Integrating topics throughout the semester
- Monday, April 7, 1:30-3:00pm. Topic: Reflecting on what works
- Tuesday, April 22, 10:30am-12:00pm. Topic: Looking ahead.
Co-op coordinators are welcome to attend some or all of these sessions. Registration is helpful but not necessary.