Our mission is to transform learning by engaging the creative potential that exists at the intersection of diverse perspectives, populations, and programs at Northeastern. To this end, we strive to:
- Foster engaging and intellectually challenging learning environments that are informed by learning science;
- Further the integration of experiential and classroom learning;
- Advance teaching and learning as a venue for scholarly inquiry;
- Cultivate a culture of assessment that supports the ongoing development of teaching practice;
- Promote ongoing dialog about teaching and learning as essential to the institutional culture.