- Seven digital potentiostats with frequency analyzers
- Two four channel and one eight channle battery cycles
- Four single channel fuel cell test stations
- Fully equiped synthesis lab
- Single point BET apparatus (Micrometerics)
- Three rotating disk stations
- 3000 Sq feet lab space
- Glove box furnaces etc..
- Develop methodologies and design for a synchrotron based Far-infrared spectrometer
- Use synchrotron based x-ray absorption techniques for probing interfacial surface in situ
- Develop a concerted research effort, which effectively combines these complimentary approaches into a unified methodology.
- X-Ray Absorbtion Spectroscopy: Background & Approach
- Synchrotron Far Infrared Spectroscopy :Background
Developed And Maintained By Chandresh Kapadia : Email : firstname.lastname@example.org