Conferences, Lectures and Forums
At Northeastern, students have a hard time choosing among the many daily lectures, activities and programs that focus on public interest law and issues of justice.
In addition to named lectures and dynamic conferences, here's a sample of just one recent week of events at the law school:
- Nutter, McClennen & Fish Diversity Speaker Series: Reclaiming Our Lineage: Organized Queer, Gender-Nonconforming and Transgender Resistance
- Discussion: The Role of Diversity in Legal Education
- "In Our Name: A Play of the Torture Years," written by Professor Michael Meltsner
- Panel: The Post-Ferguson Road Map to Justice
- Brown Bag Lunch: University of Miami Professor of Law Irwin Stotzky, founding member of the Institute for Justice and Democracy in Haiti
- Justice Through Science Lecture: Does Forensic Science Really Need More Science?