Old sample exams have moved to Blackboard. You'll need to ask a member of the library staff for the user name and password (email@example.com)
Here's what you do:
- Open up Blackboard (go to https://blackboard.neu.edu and log in with your NU credentials
- Select "Community" from the top of the page
- Select "School of Law (NUSL)" from under "My Organizations"
- On the left side of the page - the yellow area - choose "Law Library" from under the heading "Administration" (NOT under the "Links" heading)
- On the "Law Library" page, scroll down till you see "Past Law Exams" and click on the link provided. Go to the upper right corner of the page and click on the Guest-Login link.
- Enter the user name and password (ask a member of the library staff for this)
- The database should open up. Click "see all" to open the entire database and narrow by course or professor.