We Welcome Your Visit
All students, faculty, staff, alumni, visitors and public patrons may be asked to present valid photo identification to access the law library. The law library is open to members of the public from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. during weekdays. However, the law library is restricted to only Northeastern University students, faculty, staff, and alumni/ae after 6:00 p.m. weeknights, holidays and weekends.
Students from area law schools and universities whose institutions are members of the New England Law Library Consortium or the Boston Library Consortium may use the library with a valid identification card from their school. Borrowing privileges are extended to all members of the Northeastern University community and to those patrons with a valid Boston Library Consortium card.
Any of the following forms of identification is sufficient to gain access to the law library:
- Northeastern University I.D.
- Northeastern law students without a University I.D. may show any picture I.D. if their name appears in the Law School Directory
- I.D. from another Boston Library Consortium university or NELLCO member law school
- Picture I.D. and inclusion in the law school's Alumni Directory
- Northeastern University Alumni I.D.
- Picture I.D. and inclusion in the law library's Special Access list