We educate students for a life of fulfillment and accomplishment and to create and translate knowledge to meet global and societal needs. We seek accomplished faculty and staff to help us achieve this goal.
The School of Law is currently seeking applications from individuals interested in teaching and conducting research in one or more of the following areas:
- Environmental, climate, or energy law
- Elder law and trusts and estates
- Health law
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Law and behavioral science
- Evidence, investigations and uses of data
- Criminal law, including criminal justice systems and international criminal laws such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Law & economic development (including tax)
- Law and emerging technologies, cyberlaw and cyber security
- Intellectual property, with possible concentrations in art law, entertainment law and/or the music industry
- Legal entrepreneurship, innovation in legal practice,and the evolution of the legal profession
- Other fields congruent with Northeastern University’s research priorities or with the School of Law’s role as a leader in experiential legal education
For general information about faculty openings, please visit Northeastern University's employment portal.