April 6, 2016
Date: Wednesday, April 6th, 2016
Time: 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Locke Lord LLP, 111 Huntington Avenue
Topics that are covered include:
- Career paths and training programs available within a graduate’s area of specialization
- Characteristics (and availability) of entry-level positions for law graduates
- Specific skills required to excel in a particular field
- Important issues for students to consider when seeking a summer position or first job
- Important questions for students to ask when interviewing for a job within your field.
Additionally, Connections offers graduates an opportunity to network amongst top tier peers and many find the event helpful for their own practice. This conference is hosted by a major Boston-area law firm each year and offers visible sponsorship opportunities for NUSL graduates, co-op employers and community members. The 2016 event will take place on Wednesday, April 6th, 2016 and will be hosted by Locke Lord LLP, located at 111 Huntington Avenue, Boston. For directions, please click here.
Participate in the Conversation:
To participate in Twitter conversations around Connections, please add the hashtag #Connections16 to your tweets.
Check back soon for more details and a registration link!