You are welcome to the resources offered to our graduates: search job listings, network through the alumni/ae online directory and talk with an advisor in the Center for Co-op and Professional Advancement.
Become a co-op employer and enjoy the benefits of mentoring a law student as your office reaps the rewards of a student intern.
Your Alumni Husky Card doubles as a library card at the main university library and the law library. These ID cards are available free of charge from Husky Card Services located at 4 Speare Commons. Click here for application instructions and pick-up locations. Call 617.373.8740 to contact Husky Card Services.
The Alumni Husky ID card gives you the following privileges:
- Use the collections of the Law Library and Snell Library
- Borrow materials at all NU libraries
- Use library computers to search NUCat, access the Internet and use research databases
- Connect to the NUWave wireless network in the Law Library and at Snell Library for Internet access and research
- Make full use of Snell Library's depository of United States Government publications
Loan Periods and Billing:
- Books are loaned to Alumni for a period of 30 days, with 2 additional renewals.
- Late charges are billed at the rate of 25 cents per day overdue.
Databases Available to NUSL Alumni/ae:
NUSL graduates have access to selected electronic and online research services from both the Law Library and Snell Library:
- On-site Access: The Law Library’s electronic databases (link to our databases page http://www.northeastern.edu/law/library/databases.html) and the University Library’s electronic databases (link to University database page http://library.northeastern.edu/find/resources/a-to-z-index) are available to Alumni who are walk-in users at the library.
- Remote Access: A limited number of Snell Library's non-law databases are available for remote access at your home or office using your username and NU ID number. Click here for a list.
Check out the university's extensive list of benefits, including NU bookstore discounts, credit cards, educational opportunities, insurance discounts and rebates on real estate broker fees when you buy or sell your home.