Admission We’re Amending What It Means to Practice Law
At Northeastern, we seek to amend traditional notions of what legal education can achieve. We believe in the extraordinary and the unorthodox. We know that real-world experienced, gained through our unique Cooperative Legal Education Program is transformative for our students — and the clients they will serve. At Northeastern, we amend things to move them forward, to innovate, to evolve.
By the numbers:
- 1,500: Number of full-time legal work hours each student completes through the Co-op Program
- 71 and growing: Number of countries in which students have completed international co-ops
- 900: Number of nationwide employers in the Co-op Program
- 3: Number of years in which Northeastern law students complete all ABA-mandated academic requirements and complete four co-ops
- 100%: Number of Northeastern law student who graduate with almost a full year of legal experience