Faculty Co-Director Martha Davis
- “Equality, Participation and the Civil Right to Counsel: Lessons from Domestic and International Law,” Yale Law Journal (forthcoming 2013)
- “Shadow and Substance: The Impacts of the Anti-International Law Debate on State Court Judges,” New England Law Review (forthcoming 2013)
- “A Strong Need for Civil Legal Assistance,” The National Law Journal, March 18, (2013)
- “Remarks at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the National Association of Women Judges,” Women’s Law Reporter (Forthcoming 2013)
Assistant Director Mariah McGill
- “Addressing Human Rights to Water and Sanitation in the Context of Environmental Life Cycle Assessments,” Poverty and Race Research Action Council Newsletter (forthcoming 2013)
- “Rights-Based Organizing as an Upstream Public Health Intervention” (forthcoming 2013)
PHRGE Affiliated Faculty Professor Roger Abrams
- Playing Tough: The World of Sports and Politics (Northeastern University Press, 2013)
Inside Arbitration: How an Arbitrator Decides Labor and Employment Cases (Bloomberg/BNA 2013)
PHRGE Affiliated Faculty Professor Richard Daynard
- “Stubbing Out Cigarettes for Good,” The New York Times, March 3, 2013
- Beyond the Ethics of Admission: Stateless People, Refugee Camps and Moral Obligations.” Forthcoming at Philosophy and Social Criticism October 2013Hannah Arendt and Global Justice.” In Philosophy Compass, Volume 8, Issue 9, September 2013, p. 771-780.
- Between Community and Humanity: Arendt, Judgment and Responsibility to the Global Poor.” Philosophical Topics, Volume 39, Number 2, Fall 2011, p. 145-163 (published September 2013).
- Reconciling with Heidegger: Friendship, Disappointment, and Love in the Wake of the Controversy.” Philosophy and Social Criticism, Vol. 39, Issue 9, October/November 2013, p. 881-888
- "Taking Hold of Life: Liberal Eugenics, Autonomy, and Biopolitics." The Science, Politics, and Ontology of Life-Philosophy. Scott Campbell and Paul Bruno, editors. New York: Continuum Press International, 2013, p. 157-168.
PHRGE Affiliated Scholar Visiting Scholar Zarizana Aziz
- “Culture, Power and Narratives in Domestic Violence” in Maznah Mohamad & Saskia E. Wieringa, eds., Family Ambiguity and Domestic Violence in Asia: Concept, Law and Process (Sussex University Press 2013)
- “Renewing Faith: The Struggle for Gender Equality in Islam, Identity Culture and Politics, CODESRIA (forthcoming 2013)
- "UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights: What Lawyers Should Know"
- United Nations Webcast: "Protecting Women from Violence: Bridging Policy and Practice"