Programs and Projects
Save the Date! April 25, 2014
Symposium: Clashing Rights: Free Speech and Reproductive Autonomy
In cooperation with the NUSL Office of Alumni/ae Relations, the Program on Health Policy and Law hosted an interdisciplinary conference on March 16, 2012, which explored the myriad ways that health reform efforts impact law, policy and health law practice on a national and global level. View photos from this event.
LLM with Specialization in Health Policy and Law
For those especially interested in health law, Northeastern offers a specialization in health policy and law, which is open to seasoned practitioners in the health law field as well as veteran lawyers aiming to transition into the field, who are looking to round out their professional qualifications and boost their marketability.
- JD/Master of Public Health with Tufts University School of Medicine
- JD/MA in Sustainable International Development with Brandeis University
- JD/MELP in Environmental Law with Vermont Law School
- JD/MPH in Urban Health with Northeastern University Bouvé College of Health Sciences
Institutes and Programs
- Public Health Advocacy Institute (PHAI)
- Program on Human Rights and the Global Economy (PHRGE)
- Center for Health Policy and Healthcare Research
- Institute on Urban Health Research
- Domestic Violence Institute (DVI)
The Program on Health Policy and Law was awarded four grants for 2012-1013 to foster interdisciplinary research and outcomes.