Programs and Projects
In cooperation with the NUSL Office of Alumni/ae Relations, the Program on Health Policy and Law hosted an interdisciplinary conference on March 16, 2012 which explored the myriad ways that health reform efforts impact law, policy and health law practice on a national and global level. View photos from this event.
LLM with Specialization in Health Policy and Law
For those especially interested in health law, Northeastern offers a specialization in health policy and law, which is open to seasoned practitioners in the health law field as well as veteran lawyers aiming to transition into the field, who are looking to round out their professional qualifications and boost their marketability.
- JD/Master of Public Health with Tufts University School of Medicine
- JD/MA in Sustainable International Development with Brandeis University
- JD/MELP in Environmental Law with Vermont Law School
Institutes and Programs
- Community-Based Research Initiative
- Domestic Violence Institute (DVI)
- Institute on Urban Health Research
- Northeastern University Center for Health Policy and Healthcare Research
- Program on Human Rights and the Global Economy (PHRGE)
- Public Health Advocacy Institute (PHAI)
The Program on Health Policy and Law has awarded four grants for 2012-1013 to foster interdisciplinary research and outcomes.