Challenges in Collaborative Innovation
Join us on Thursday, October 16, 2014, for the IP/Innovation Connection, a dynamic conference bringing together entrepreneurs, strategists, advisors, policymakers and others operating on the frontiers of innovation — each with a different perspective — to explore developments in innovation, share insights gained from experience and take a fresh look at intellectual property (IP). T
Co-sponsored by Northeastern University's School of Law, D'Amore-McKim School of Business and College of Arts, Media and Design
There is no fee to attend this conference but you must register in advance.
This conference will take place in the Raytheon Amphitheater, located in Egan Hall at 120 Forsyth Street, adjacent to the Ruggles MBTA station (building 60 on the map link page). The university website also offers detailed directions and parking information.
2012 IP/Innovation Connection Interviews
- Chris Michand, Felix, "The Pros and Cons of Design Thinking"
- Jackie Leimer, Adjunct Professor, Chicago-Kent College of Law & Former VP and Associate Counsel Kraft Foods, "The Value of IP in Innovation"
- Jacob Brauer, Freelance Designer & Former Senior Designer at IDEO, "The Most Effective Aspects of Design Thinking"
- Joe Quakenbush, Associate Professor, MASSART & President, Jam Design, Inc., "The Strengths and Weaknesses of Design Thinking; What is IDEO?"
- Kenneth D. Leppert, Jr., Legal and Corporate Affairs, Microsoft Corporation , "What do I get from the IP/Innovation Connection? The Best Way to Integrate IP Into the Innovative Process; Recommendations for Lawyers"