2013 LSCC Latino/a Senior Banquet
The Latino/a Student Cultural Center (LSCC) would like to cordially invite you to attend our 23rd Annual Latino/a Senior Banquet. The banquet is open to all students. It will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at The Colonnade Hotel located at 120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116. Registration will begin at 6:00pm and banquet will commence promptly at 7:00pm. Graduating seniors can reserve their free ticket online: http://tickets.neu.edu. All other attendees can purchase tickets online: http://tickets.neu.edu.
The evening will include a formal dinner, awards ceremony, dance performances, and DJ!Graduates share your good news! Have you been accepted into graduate school or hired into a new position? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Contact the LSCC so we can announce it at our Senior Banquet. Additionally, we are asking graduating seniors to consider making their senior class donation of $20.13 toward the Latino/a Student Cultural Center. Follow this link!
For additional information, please contact the LSCC at 617-373-5845.
We look forward to your attendance at the 23rd Annual Latino/a Senior Banquet!
1. SENIOR SASH- Any 2013 NU graduating senior interested in obtaining a sash must contact the LSCC at LSCC@neu.edu or call 617-373-5845 by Friday March 22, 2013 to register for the banquet. BUT IF you are a Senior in LASO please let us know your country of your origin or heritage. LASO patches will include a fee.
2. Senior Speaker Deadline- If you would like to be the senior speaker at this year's banquet (must be a senior) please submit your speech (5-8 minutes in duration) in a word document by March 29, 2013. Email your speech to LSCC@neu.edu and we will contact you 1 week following deadline if you have been chosen or not.
3. VIDEO/PHOTO Deadline- If you would like to submit any of your favorite pictures of this years’ graduating class or any video dedications to your friends to be shown at the senior banquet, please submit them email@example.com by March 29, 2013. Pictures should be jpegs and videos should be quicktime files no longer than 2 minutes. (hint: use your computer camera) If you don’t have a camera on your computer please contact the LSCC at LSCC@neu.edu or call 617-373-5845 to schedule time to use an LSCC computer.
4. SENIOR TICKETS- Seniors should contact the LSCC by coming by or calling 617-373-5845 to RSVP for tickets (tickets are free for seniors). Early bird ticket prices for students (with student ID) are $30, and for non-students $40. After Friday, April 5, 2013 the cost will be $40 for students and $50 for non-students. Tickets can be purchased online: http://tickets.neu.edu.
5. ADVERTISEMENTS- If you or any family members would like to buy a page in this banquets program and sponsor the LSCC you can either: Purchase a full page (5.5"x8.5") for $40. Purchase a half page (4.25"x5.5") for $25. Contact the LSCC at LSCC@neu.edu or call 617-373-5845 for more information by March 29, 2013.
6. VOLUNTEERS- Anyone interested in volunteering at the Senior Banquet please contact Valeria Vidal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Seniors!!! Give your 2013 Senior Gift to the LSCC! Make sure to write Latino/a Student Cultural Center in special instructions. Follow this link!