Moving on up… to Office 365!
We are excited to announce Northeastern University’s upgrade to SharePoint Online this fall! We are taking advantage of the many benefits offered by SharePoint on Office 365, including;
- Tighter Integration – Across email, Skype, OneDrive, and Microsoft applications
- Increased Accessibility – Access your e-mail, documents, intranet – online anywhere!
- Enhanced Experience – Improved search, navigation and an updated look and feel
It is the same as the Northeastern-hosted service you recognize, but will now be provided online as part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications. Improved performance, reliability and scalable across any browser or device – accessible just about anywhere!
Industry-Leading Collaboration Tool
SharePoint is the industry-leading collaboration and content sharing tool, used by organizations for creating team sites, file sharing and more. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from almost any device.
Want to learn more about SharePoint Online on Office 365? Check out these resources:
- Microsoft: SharePoint Online Videos and Tutorials
- Lynda.com: SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online New Features
- ITS Training and Resources at Northeastern: SharePoint How To’s and FAQs
- ITS SharePoint to Office 365 Migration Project Page
We look forward to upgrading your SharePoint experience this fall!!