ITS has several ways of informing the Northeastern community of an outage, planned or otherwise. Here’s what you can do to stay in the know:
- Follow the ITS Twitter account @NortheasternITS for the latest information concerning an outage.
- NOTE: Do not tweet to notify ITS about issues. Please call ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP), as it is staffed 24/7, and Twitter is not.
- Visit the ITS System Status page, where you will find not only information from the status of different systems, but also posts and updates during outages.
- Check out the ITS website – there is a widget in the top right of the home page.
- Go to myNEU where major planned outages will be posted on the login page
- Watch your email inbox for a message from ITS.
As always please report issues to the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org. ITS cannot fix a problem that we are not aware of, so if you see something, say something. We are all focused on keeping everything running smoothly for the university and your assistance is critical.