ITS has several ways of informing the Northeastern community of an outage, planned or otherwise. Here’s what you can do to stay in the know:
- Follow the ITS Twitter account @NortheasternITS for the latest information concerning an outage
- Visit the ITS System Status page
- Check out the ITS website, where you will find not only information from System Status, but also find blogs posts and updates during major outages.
- Go to myNEU where major notices will be posted on the login page
- Watch your email inbox for a message from ITS.
As always please report issues to the Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or email@example.com. ITS cannot fix a problem that we are not aware of, so if you see something, say something. We are all focused on keeping everything running smoothly for the university and your assistance is critical.