The Automated Call Distribution (ACD) Service is a server-based call processing/distribution system used to automatically route calls to call centers and departments.
Calls are managed based on the number called, and the associated database of handling instructions and agent skill sets. An ACD is used to validate callers, make outgoing calls, efficiently process incoming calls and route calls to the proper destination. ACD supervisors can gather usage statistics, record messages, balance the use of phone lines, and provide other services. Additional applications are available to:
- Assist supervisors with forecasting, scheduling, and monitoring agents (Interaction Optimizer)
- Provide additional methods of communication (WebChat, requires special vendor configuration and an upgrade to Media 2 licenses)
- Simplify quality evaluation (Interaction Recorder)
- Provide comprehensive campaign management (Interaction Dialer)
Place a request for ACD services online using myHelp. Click on ‘Service Catalog’ and choose ACD Request from the options in the Telephone Services section.
There is an annual license charge, as well as a recurring charge for maintenance of hardware/software, support and upgrades. Implementation charges may also apply.
Initial Charge per License
- Contact Center Workstation License – $1,300
- Level 3 Supervisor License – $1,700
- Supervisor Add-on License – $700
- Interaction Recorder Add-on License – $450
- Reports Add-on License – $140
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer Supervisor – $300
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer – $450
- Interaction Add-on Dialer – $850
Annual Ongoing Charge per License
- Contact Center Workstation License – $1,000
- Level 3 Supervisor License – $1,500
- Supervisor Add-on License – $200
- Interaction Recorder Add-on License – $100
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer Supervisor – $100
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer – $100
- Interaction Add-on Dialer – $175
With questions or issues, please contact the ITS Service Desk at x4357 (xHELP), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.