You can create professional documents and presentations with Office 2011 available for the Mac. Office for Mac 2011, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, is compatible with Office for Windows, to enable collaboration on documents with virtually anyone, anywhere.
- Northeastern-managed computers
- Managed and unmanaged Northeastern computers: Microsoft Office 2013 is also currently available through local installation only by submitting a request with the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP).
- Unmanaged Northeastern computers: Office 2010 is available by request through myHelp for local Install.
- ITS-managed computer labs
- Student personal computers: Northeastern students will soon have free access to the Microsoft Student Advantage Program – coming Fall 2014. ITS highly advises students to hold off on personal purchases until this program launches.
- Faculty/staff home use: Go to the Microsoft Home Use Program for Office 2011.
- After selecting the United States in the ‘choose your location’ screen, enter your Northeastern email address and the purchase code 11F78DA494.
- If you are eligible, you will see a screen confirming your eligibility and receive an email confirmation with the next steps to purchasing MS Office 2011 for Mac
at a greatly discounted rate.
- For order or store related questions, complete the form on the web page or contact Digital River at 1.877.237.3165, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
All users of Northeastern University-owned/-managed/-licensed computers, networks, systems and software, are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP).