Microsoft’s Office 2010 suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. All the programs share a consistent look and feel, integrating easily.
- Northeastern-managed computers
- Managed and unmanaged Northeastern computers: Microsoft Office 2013 is also currently available through local installation only by submitting a request with the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP).
- Unmanaged Northeastern computers: Office 2010 is available by request through myHelp for local Install.
- ITS-managed computer labs
- Student personal computers: Northeastern students will soon have free access to the Microsoft Student Advantage Program – coming Fall 2014. ITS highly advises students to hold off on personal purchases until this program launches.
- Faculty/staff personal computers: Direct from vendor. Go to the Microsoft Home Use Program for Office 2013 Professional Plus.
- After selecting the United States in the ‘choose your location’ screen, enter your Northeastern email address and the purchase code 11F78DA494.
- If you are eligible, you will see a screen confirming your eligibility and receive an email confirmation with the next steps to purchasing Office 2013 at a greatly discounted rate.
- For order or store related questions, complete the form on the web page or contact Digital River at 1.877.237.3165, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
All users of Northeastern University-owned/-managed/-licensed computers, networks, systems and software, are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP).