Mathematica is used in engineering, mathematics, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, and a wide range of other fields. Mathematica is ideal for course lecture slideshows, student exploratory projects to support a text, faculty or student computations and visualizations related to research, creating full research papers, and any project where you want to visualize scientific information.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Vendor Information: Wolfram Research
- Northeastern University Site Info
- Mathematica Learning Center
- Online Library Archive
- Demonstrations Project
- Northeastern-managed computers
- ITS-managed computer labs
- Unmanaged Northeastern machines and faculty/staff personal computers: Direct from vendor. Follow the instructions in this myKnowledge solution.
- Student personal computers: Direct from vendor. Follow the instructions in this myKnowledge solution.
- Research computing
All users of Northeastern University-owned/-managed/-licensed computers, networks, systems and software, are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP).