Adobe Acrobat Pro allows you to view, create, manipulate, print and manage PDF files. Northeastern’s Adobe Acrobat Pro license offers more features than the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Creative Cloud provides associated bundled products for all platforms.
Platforms: Windows, Mac
Vendor Information: Adobe
- Northeastern-managed computers
- Windows – All ITS-managed lab computers and Faculty/Staff Northeastern-managed computers can access it via All Programs > Adobe Acrobat Pro. Faculty/Staff Northeastern-managed computers can also install it through Start > All Programs > Microsoft System Center > Software Center.
- Mac – (OS 10.9+) All ITS-managed lab computers and Faculty/Staff Northeastern-managed computers can access it under Applications. Faculty/Staff must first install it from Self Service.
- Unmanaged Northeastern-owned computers: Available for local installation that will be provided directly by the ITS Service Desk. Submit a Locally Installed Software request through the ServiceNow portal (sign-in may be required).
- Faculty/staff personal computers: Adobe Creative Cloud, the subscription version of Creative Suite, includes Adobe Acrobat Pro and is available at a discounted price through the Free and Discounted Software link on the myNEU portal.
- Student personal computers: Look through the Free and Discounted Software link on the myNEU portal, which provides access to Kivuto’s library. Availability of most individual software titles is not through a Northeastern license or agreement, and is therefore subject to change at any time. NOTE: To use the third-party vendor’s system on a Mac, the supported browser is Safari.
All users of Northeastern University-owned/-managed/-licensed computers, networks, systems and software, are responsible for being familiar with and adhering to the Appropriate Use Policy (AUP).