If you have arrived here looking for the ResNet Resource Center, click here.
ResNet (Residence Halls Network) provides Northeastern’s residence halls with redundant, high-bandwidth, high-availability wired connectivity from Northeastern’s data network to the Internet and the university’s internal electronic resources. Students may visit the ResNet Resource Center website or visit the center in person at 4 Speare Commons to learn more about ResNet network services.
- When you first set up in your residence hall and connect your laptop or desktop via Ethernet cable, you will need to register your computer on ResNet. You will need to renew that registration at the start of each academic year.
- To access applications, resources and services, you must sign on with your myNEU login and password.
- If you are already signed on via the NUwave wireless network and want to move to the faster ResNet wired network, you do not need to login again.
For questions about connecting to ResNet, or problem troubleshooting, contact the ResNet Resource Center via the website or at 4 Speare Commons, or call the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) and press 2 for ResNet.
- How To: Register My Computer on ResNet
- How To: Change or reset your myNEU/NUnet password