NUnet provides the Northeastern community with redundant, high-bandwidth, high-availability wired connectivity from Northeastern’s data network to the Internet, Internet2 and to the university’s internal electronic resources. Faculty and staff connected to NUnet may access a wide range of applications, shared network drives and network printers.
NUnet is available to faculty and staff on all Northeastern campuses.
- When your sign on to your desktop or laptop with your myNEU login and password while connected via Ethernet cable on a Northeastern campus, you are automatically connected to the NUnet network.
- If you initially signed onto your computer while disconnected or while connected to the NUwave wireless network, plugging into an Ethernet cable on campus will automatically connect you to the network and you do not need to log in again.
- Should you choose or need to change your NUnet password, you can only do so through the myNEU portal.
If you have a question about or need assistance with connecting to the NUnet network on any campus – Boston or graduate – contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside of regular Service Desk hours both the phone number and email are monitored by the staff at the Help & Information Desk near the InfoCommons in Snell Library.
- How To: Change or reset your myNEU/NUnet password
- How To: Have a NUnet port added, installed or moved