Faculty and staff using computers connected to NUnet or NUwave also have access to office printers over the network. ITS maintains and updates print drivers and configurations for all ITS-managed HP networked printers. Departments are encouraged to purchase HP printers by going to the University Related Purchases section of the myNEU portal and going to the Preferred Suppliers.
Departments are responsible for any locally-installed printers, i.e., those not connected to the network but directly to desktop computers.
Faculty and staff also have access to the Northeastern Printing Plan to send your files to printers at various locations on Northeastern campuses.
Contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org for network printer support.
- How To: Select and purchase a standard network printer for a Northeastern office
- How To: Request the setup of a new network printer.
- How To: Add a network printer on a Windows computer
- How To: Add a network printer on a Mac OS X computer
- How To: Get service for an NU-owned network printer