Northeastern’s Online Portal
myNEU (http://myneu.neu.edu) – the online portal for the Northeastern community – is a central resource for faculty, students, staff, and parents. Your myNEU username and password provide access to key university services tailored to your role(s) at Northeastern, including the myNEU portal, university networks and other university systems.
The portal is also the central point for important announcements and information. Service interruptions and changes are posted on the myNEU login page. Keep your contact information up to date within myNEU to receive notices from NU Alert, our real-time university emergency notification system.
Services available on myNEU are tailored to your role and may include:
- Admitted Student Transactions – Admitted undergraduate students have the ability to sign up for orientation, make key deposits (such as housing) and receive detailed communications on their transition to Northeastern.
- Enrolled Student Transactions – Enrolled students have access to web-based systems to register for classes; view class schedules, grades and transcripts; and view and pay bills via NUPay. Additional academic resources include Appointment Calendar, Peer Tutoring and My Travel Plans.
- Employee Self-Service – Employees can view, print and update their Human Resources and payroll information including: personal and employment information, view/print pay stub and tax forms (W-2, W-4), modify federal tax withholdings, and view their job summary. (See Get Started for a quick-start guide.)
- Blackboard – Quick access to the learning management systems at Northeastern.
- HuskyMail & G-apps – Students can access their @husky.neu.edu email address, called HuskyMail, and G-apps, a suite of Google calendar and document services. (Learn more.)
- Teaching Resources – Including TRACE and View the Classroom.
- RemoteApp – Access to university-licensed applications from any on-campus or remote location.
- NU Space Scheduling Online (NUSSO) – To find information or schedule spaces on the Boston campus.
- Software Downloads – University-licensed applications you can download onto your own computer.
The myNEU portal service is granted to those individuals that need access including admitted and enrolled students, faculty and staff. Students may authorize access to the myNEU Parent Portal so that parents/guardians can view certain types of information. Other individuals that have a role with the university may be provided a myNEU account as part of either a Temporary Non-Student or Sponsored Account role once they are approved by Human Resources Management or their Sponsor. Access end dates vary with your role at the university.
To learn more about claiming your account and changing passwords, please visit the Online Accounts page.
For faculty and staff, the myNEU Employee Self-Service Guide will take you through how to access and update the important personal information available through myNEU.
The myNEU portal is expected to be available 24/7, except during the scheduled maintenance window every Friday morning from 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. EST during which time myNEU services may be unavailable. Outage announcements are posted on the portal login page for your convenience.
Please contact the Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or visit our Get Started pages for more details. Support is provided by Information Technology Services during Service Desk hours, except during holidays and intersession.