If you are looking for information on Northeastern-specific technologies, you should visit myKnowledge, the always available, searchable knowledge base.
There are hundreds of Northeastern-specific solutions covering:
- Accounts (related to your Northeastern identity, accessing email, or university applications and services)
- Email (for both faculty/staff and students)
- myNEU portal (with links to a wide range of services)
- Software (applications such as Salesforce and SharePoint adapted for use at Northeastern)
- Teaching technologies (such as Blackboard, lecture capture and web conferencing)
- Networks (NUnet, ResNet, NUwave and NUwave-guest wireless, and the Remote Access VPN)
Additional content containing secure Northeastern information (such as details about classroom technology) or provided by the knowledge base vendor, is available to faculty, staff and students by logging into myNEU and selecting myKnowledge.
If you are logged in to the myNEU portal, you can find the myKnowledge link under the student Self-Service tab or the faculty/staff Services and Links tab.
When you search the knowledge base, you can browse by categories and/or enter your search terms. If you are doing a text search, include the name of the software or hardware you are using, and the task you are trying to accomplish, for example “Outlook 2010 calendar delegation” or “myNEU password change,” to get the best results.
If you have problems accessing myKnowledge, contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or email email@example.com.