All faculty, staff and enrolled students have access to myFiles, a personal web-based file storage site accessible from anywhere in the world. You can use myFiles to:
- Upload, store, access, retrieve and share files via a web browser (desktop or mobile)
- Securely store files – Students have 5GB of storage; faculty and staff have 10GB
- Publish content through links to a website, a PDF, or other documents
- Customize access control to share your files and folders with others, with versioning and check-in/check-out capabilities
- Create your own files and folders
- Link to other users’ myFiles directories for which permission has been granted
Faculty and staff may request additional storage up to 100GB by submitting a myFiles Incremental Storage
request through the ServiceNow portal (sign-in may be required). Depending on your needs, there may be fees associated with the additional storage.
Alternatively myFiles can be accessed directly at myfiles.neu.edu. If you go to myFiles directly, you will need to enter your myNEU username and password.
Read the extensive myFiles User Guide. You can find it by going into myFiles and clicking on “Help” at the top. A PDF version is also available in that Help section.
Please contact the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.