myApps is a virtual Windows desktop that gives students, faculty and staff the ability to access applications anywhere a high speed Internet connection is available.
Students, faculty and staff can all access myApps through the myNEU portal. It is recommended that you have a high-speed, wired connection.
For a list of applications that are available on myApps, see Available Software – Labs, Classrooms and Individual Access.
To use myApps you must have remote desktop software installed on your computer.
- Windows has Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection software installed by default. Follow these instructions to connect.
- Mac users should download the recommended free remote desktop client CoRD from the SourceForge website in order to access myApps. Follow these instructions to connect.
Report any problems to the ITS Service Desk at 617.373.4357 (xHELP) or email email@example.com.
To provide feedback on the program, click the Feedback icon when you are connected to myApps and fill out the form to send us feedback.
- How To: Access myApps on a Windows computer
- How To: Access myApps on a Mac
- How To: Access myApps from a Linux computer