Make sure you’re on campus and connected to a Northeastern campus wireless network.
- Visit https://xfinityoncampus.com/login
- From the login drop down, select Northeastern University.
- Enter your myNEU username and password.
- Once authenticated, click on the “Start Watching” button. This will launch the XFINITY on Campus player. NOTE: It may take several seconds to load the first time.
- Begin using the XFINITY on Campus player. While the online guide lists all channels, only those Northeastern has subscribed to are accessible. If you select a channel that is not part of the Northeastern line up you will see a notice: “Subscription Required [Failure 3329.12000]”.
NOTE: Access to IPTV is only available on campus, and residential students must be connected to Northeastern network, such as ResNet or NUwave. If you are using a cell phone, make sure that you have wifi turned on and you are connected to NUwave. You will not be able to connect via the VPN. Up to three devices may be registered at a time, however only one device will be able to stream content at a time. If you register a fourth device, the first one will be dropped.