1. From the home screen, touch the “Settings” icon.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down and touch “Mail, Contact, Calendars.”
3. On the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen, touch “Add Account.”
4. On the Add Account screen, touch the icon for “Exchange.”
5. On the initial Exchange configuration screen, please enter the following information, and touch “Next.”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your password
- Description: An account description
6. When creating a Microsoft Exchange Account on your iPhone or iPod touch, the Autodiscovery service attempts to use your Exchange email address and password to determine your Exchange Server information and configure your account settings on the iPhone or iPod touch. If the Autodiscovery feature is unable to configure your Exchange account settings, click Accept on the message “Unable to Verify Certificate” that is displayed on the device similar to this:
7. Once the second Exchange configuration screen appears, enter “outlook.neu.edu” for the server name and touch “Done.”
8. The iPhone supports the synchronization of Mail, Contacts and Calendar, by default they are all enabled. You have the ability to selectively disable or enable any of these features by changing On to Off.
Questions? Concerns? If your installation did not go smoothly, please contact the ITS Service Desk by calling 617.373.4357 (xHELP). Be sure to convey any error messages you received during the installation process.